English

CDDA in WinUAE (Exodus Last War)?

Patrickx1989 Hi,

I just bought the game Crossfire II (which runs fine in WinUAE), but included as a goodie was another game called Exodus- The Last War. When I mount the Exodus CD it installs fine, but when I try to launch it I get an error "CDDA.device missing or CD Exodus not found". Obviously the CD (meaning the ISO) is in the "drive", otherwise it wouldn't have installed. I suspect that this has something to do with the cutscenes and/or music, but I have no idea what I would need to change in my WinUAE (am running the AmigaSYS 4 package) for it to work. Any advice would be appreciated :)
Page 1 of 1 1 https://forum.thecompany.pl/emulation/cdaa-winuae-exodus-last-war-t6162.html
2021-03-08T23:00:32+01:00
Hi,

I just bought the game Crossfire II (which runs fine in WinUAE), but included as a goodie was another game called Exodus- The Last War. When I mount the Exodus CD it installs fine, but when I try to launch it I get an error "CDDA.device missing or CD Exodus not found". Obviously the CD (meaning the ISO) is in the "drive", otherwise it wouldn't have installed. I suspect that this has something to do with the cutscenes and/or music, but I have no idea what I would need to change in my WinUAE (am running the AmigaSYS 4 package) for it to work. Any advice would be appreciated :)

Return to Emulation