I downloaded this .EXE from you (it's the first time I use one of your .EXE files) and I find it very good but I have a few problems / questions:
1) It seems that the .EXE saves some data to the Windows registry. Where exactly? I want to know just in case I need to remove those entries, thanks
2) More serious: I don't seem to find a way to use my joypad. I push F12 and I get to the game's configuration menu and I see there my joypad. I tried to assign it to Port 1 but it doesn't work. What am I doing wrong? How do you correctly set up the controls using your .EXE file?
3) About filters: what do you suggest to use for best quality? There are several options but not all of them work (some result in a black screen)
1) Register is used virtually - dump with register is in %localappdata%/TheCompany/<gamename>... You don't have to delete anything.
2) Problem is not appearing in v2.6 but in old generation of exes when you press fire during the game on game pad it should find it automatically. If that is not happening -> besides choosing your gamepad in Input tab, you have to change Configuration #1 to Compatibility Mode
3) Suggestion is for v2.6 (more filters) -> D3D: AmigaGT + mask: ClassicScanlines.png
We want to update all v2.5 exes. But sometimes we have to start from scratch + by doing that we also create new trainer, fix old bux so that's why it's going so slow. We want to refresh OneScapee as fast as possible to help your game experience