chrumcio wrote:Nie napisałeś której wersji używasz , ale może się przyda.
Tutki jakieś również znajdziesz na YT, w wolnej chwili poszpera to może coś znajdę
- Drum & Bass producer and DJ Aphrodite who was also part of Urban Shakedown, used two Amiga 1200's running OctaMED to create a range of his early hits such as "Dub Moods", "Summer Breeze", "King Of The Beats", joint productions with Micky Finn such as "Bad Ass" and the remix of 'The Jungle Brothers'-"True Blue" and also including his first album, Aphrodite.
- UK Hardcore / Jungle Producer Bizzy B - Was also one of the early pioneer producers to use Octamed, With his Brain Records and Brain Progression Labels Debuting Many early Hardcore and Jungle Artists using Octamed on the Commodore Amiga.
- Drum & Bass producer DJ Zinc used OctaMED to create "Super Sharp Shooter"
- The hardcore techno/jungle producers Urban Shakedown used MED 3.0 running side by side on two separate Amiga 500s to create all of their early tunes including the 1992 British top 40 hit, 'Some Justice'.
- Early in his career Venetian Snares used various versions of OctaMED on both the Amiga and PC.
- British drum & bass producer Paradox uses OctaMED in the studio and live on stage.
- The 2009 album "Amiga Railroad Adventures" by artist Legowelt was produced with OctaMED on an Amiga 1200.
- UK electronica producer Matt Barker, using the artist moniker Epicentre, learnt his trade on the Amiga and made the jump onto OctaMED for his first few tracks in the late 1990s.
- Welsh born group "Unleashed" produced an album "Gasshouse Guerillas" almost entirely on the Amiga using OctaMED
- Calvin Harris used OctaMED to produce the entirety of his first album, I Created Disco.
- Rob Haigh, better known as Drum & Bass producer Omni Trio, used OctaMED to produce his early singles "Mystic Stepper" and "Renegade Snares" as well as most of "Deepest Cut".
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests