English

Australia says hi!

Do you speak english?

Moderator: Elmek13

daves Hey all. Great work being done here!! The 500+ is still the champion IMO. I have 2, and just can't bring myself to part with them. PP Hammer and Exile were my all time fave games. Both so unique and different to evrything else. Not saying that I didn't have plenty of others that kept me up half the night......
I consider Amiga games to be the best platform invented and utilized (still). Unbelievable that most games squeezed on to a single floppy disk!!!
So glad this site is preserving so many and I can't wait to show these games to my future generations!

Thanks fot the incredible work
Page 1 of 1 1 https://forum.thecompany.pl/welcome/australia-says-t7458.html
2022-11-22T23:26:35+01:00
Hey all. Great work being done here!! The 500+ is still the champion IMO. I have 2, and just can't bring myself to part with them. PP Hammer and Exile were my all time fave games. Both so unique and different to evrything else. Not saying that I didn't have plenty of others that kept me up half the night......
I consider Amiga games to be the best platform invented and utilized (still). Unbelievable that most games squeezed on to a single floppy disk!!!
So glad this site is preserving so many and I can't wait to show these games to my future generations!

Thanks fot the incredible work

2022-11-23T04:26:09+01:00

Re: Australia says hi!

Hi!

2022-11-23T09:50:19+01:00

Hi from Poland. A good game yesterday football players played despite the final result. Good luck in the next ones! And good to see You here. Greetings!

2022-11-23T17:40:39+01:00

Thank you for you kind words :tuptup1:
Stay us!

Return to Welcome