English

Hello from France

Do you speak english?

Moderator: Elmek13

John2022 Hi all,

It's amazing what's going on here. I came from Atari ST and later, MS-DOS and do a little run around WinUAE but I hadn't got primaries to succeed with Amiga stuff and completely let it down since 15years. A lots of work has been done since this time, web is full of information and jobs done relatives to Amigas and other retrogaming machines.
It's honestly really interesting to have some Ready-to-launch exes. The interface is clear and nice to (Demonic Window I guess). Miss some documentation about the config file and folder architecture but maybe it'll come later.
At the moment, I just wonder why we have to go really deep in user datas to catch Screenshot PNG, why don't add the path to the config file?

Really pleasing to just double click to launch old good games. Thanks a lot for all that work. I like a lot the site design to, seems to be well coded; I recognize the Polish seriousness.

Plan you to teach us to add some other game?
Plan you to add a French forum?
What's the probabilities to have a request be done (if we feed you with good sources on the web)?
Plan you to implement an memhack like Cheat Engine in the emulator?
Will you be happy to received PPmoney? :haha:
Page 1 of 1 1 https://forum.thecompany.pl/welcome/hello-from-france-t5302.html
2020-02-27T16:37:46+01:00
Hi all,

It's amazing what's going on here. I came from Atari ST and later, MS-DOS and do a little run around WinUAE but I hadn't got primaries to succeed with Amiga stuff and completely let it down since 15years. A lots of work has been done since this time, web is full of information and jobs done relatives to Amigas and other retrogaming machines.
It's honestly really interesting to have some Ready-to-launch exes. The interface is clear and nice to (Demonic Window I guess). Miss some documentation about the config file and folder architecture but maybe it'll come later.
At the moment, I just wonder why we have to go really deep in user datas to catch Screenshot PNG, why don't add the path to the config file?

Really pleasing to just double click to launch old good games. Thanks a lot for all that work. I like a lot the site design to, seems to be well coded; I recognize the Polish seriousness.

Plan you to teach us to add some other game?
Plan you to add a French forum?
What's the probabilities to have a request be done (if we feed you with good sources on the web)?
Plan you to implement an memhack like Cheat Engine in the emulator?
Will you be happy to received PPmoney? :haha:

2020-02-27T18:01:21+01:00

Re: Hello from France

Welcome, and we are happy that you are happy with EXE's!

John2022 wrote:It's honestly really interesting to have some Ready-to-launch exes. The interface is clear and nice to (Demonic Window I guess). Miss some documentation about the config file and folder architecture but maybe it'll come later.

Example settings.cfg
--------------------

http://thecompany.pl/img/91/unpack_me.zip

If you need help, write to us: forum.thecompany.pl

The configuration file can be created by people who understand the standard WinUAE / fsUAE configuration file.
Settings.cfg uses identical lines.
There is no problem for us to help you create the configuration file you need. :tuptup1:

John2022 wrote:Plan you to teach us to add some other game?

We are currently looking for programmers who would like to help us develop the project. Creating EXE files is complex and requires knowledge and experience. We are also afraid that someone could use our free sciences to commercialize the project, which we would not have any influence on, so at the moment we are not planning to public teach how to create EXE's.

John2022 wrote:Plan you to add a French forum?

Sure!

John2022 wrote:What's the probabilities to have a request be done (if we feed you with good sources on the web)?

We make any amiga game to exe file.
There are a lot of requests at the moment - we are too small a team to be able to implement them on a regular basis.
Of course, people who we value very much in the forum (VIP) can sometimes ask to prioritize the indicated title.

John2022 wrote:Plan you to implement an memhack like Cheat Engine in the emulator?

Cheat Engine works correctly with our EXE files. In addition, we provide our own trainers with more magic options e.g. air-to-ground missiles in cannon fodder :tuptup1:

John2022 wrote:Will you be happy to received PPmoney?

We prefer transfers to a bank account because PayPal has a large transaction commission (~6-8%). The user decides by himself which method he wants to support us. :gatorlove:

2020-02-28T09:27:26+01:00

Welcome :dzikimetal:

2020-02-28T16:42:25+01:00

Hello from Poland.

2020-02-28T19:13:07+01:00

Hi John ;)

You re not alone :haha: there are some french guys around here :ok1:

Welcome :ok1:

fabiche

2020-02-28T20:02:54+01:00

Welcome to the forum. Most of the people on the forum are Poles, but as you can see above, people from all over the world visit here. Regards ;)

2020-02-29T11:06:06+01:00

:welcome: :welcome:

Return to Welcome